How Eco friendly is Bamboo?
Bamboo is one of the greatest materials you can use to promote sustainable living.
- Bamboo can mature in only 5-7 years while trees can take up to 30 years.
- Unlike other crops it requires minimal water, no pesticide and no fertilizer.
- Don't forget it also produces 35% more oxygen than trees per the same amount of space.
- It can be cultivated in many different climates and regions.
- Bamboo is easily Biodegradable and decomposes very rapidly back into soil.
- Requires less dye than cotton for coloring.
Ultimately bamboo is as good as it gets when it comes to environmentally friendly materials!
Leave a comment